A new set of national Covid-19 rules will be implemented from Thursday 24th September 2020. These rules have been imposed by the government and are law. The wellbeing of our staff and guests is of the utmost importance to us, and we are committed to providing a safe, secure and enjoyable environment during these unprecedented times. We already have a number of new protocols in place to ensure this, however due to the new regulations, these have been updated. Please take note of the following before you visit The Manor House Inn.
- We will be closing at 10pm. Last orders will be at 9.30pm and we request all guests help us adhere to this rule by leaving in a timely fashion by 10 pm – this includes residents who are staying overnight.
- All guests must wear masks on entering The Manor House Inn and in all public areas. The only time you do not need to wear a mask is whilst sat at a table. Please put mask back on whenever you leave your table.
- All guests must leave their details for Track & Trace. We have our NHS QR code on display in the entrance and in several areas throughout. A member of the team will also take your name and number manually to ensure strict compliance This will be recorded and stored for 21 days.
- All food and drink orders will be taken from your table as we are operating on strict TABLE SERVICE ONLY (Including outdoor space).
- These new regulations are law and on the spot fines can be handed out if not being followed. We would like to remind our guests that it is their responsibility to follow them.
- With these new rules in place, as well as the already stringent protocols we have set in place since reopening, we’re confident our inn is a safe and secure place for you to visit. If you do have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01207 255268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the local restrictions in place which cover County Durham and Northumberland.